I suggest you ...

new ghost model

I apologize for not adding this suggestion alongside the "new death animation" idea. While I believe everything else is just right. Adding a new ghost model that would fit just fine in the uncanny valley. One that would give the player chills to the bone as she's gracefully approaching them arms stretched out. Having a terrifying ghost with a disturbing death sequence and the horror aspect will be amped to a whole new
level.

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    japodaca14japodaca14 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

can you possible downloaad this model?

• Anonymous commented  · 

i would like to play 1.2 but she's awsome!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I like the old model and old death sequence much better, it's dance was slightly disturbing and very creepy.

• japodaca14japodaca14 commented  · 

I apologize to Paulina and to the people who take the time to read this. Paulina I changed my mind about the ghost model. I mean, if this is something you agree with then go for it. But otherwise after actually playing the game some more I see what your going for. I see that the ghost sticks more to realism and still keeps the human features intact. Rather than having the typical over nightmarish designs. I think that having the ghost look like someone who once lived and having the creepiest voice and sounds (which is all in the game) is much better. So yeah basically I don't think you need to change it anymore. But the death animation is still something I believe you should do. Thanks again for giving me and us such an awesome horror experience for free!

• japodaca14japodaca14 commented  · 

Edit: Cancel the whole "arms stretched out" part of the idea. I changed my mind and decided that having the ghost chasing the player without its arms stretched out would be more affective. It would add more to the uncanny feeling and it would induce an almost noticeable psychological effect. These affects would vary but one thing it would do. The ghost would give an appearance that not only is it very determined to get you. Its also very confident that your hopes of escaping are helpless and your the mouse left for the cat to toy with. While this sounds sorta dark, these things are necessary to evolve the horror.

Feedback and Knowledge Base