I suggest you ...

More Levels and a new ghost model

More scary levels and a new scary ghost model that looked more like slender, and pop up in random places, or in front of you.

562 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
     Trym Trym shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I like this game.when i play this game first i really fear of ghost but now i play this game again and again because i don't fear of ghost any more

• PainPain commented  · 

This game is good and scary but I am don't want to play the same thing you shoud put new staff and levels

• KatyaKatya commented  · 

I think, this game is perfect, cool, fun and soo scary. But i want to play not only in one house, maybe in hospital, thief's house, or any new area. Please, add a new monster skin, maybe new sounds. So, thanks !

• SawmyaSawmya commented  · 

Add more room, activity, stuff and new map.

• EmilyEmily commented  · 

This Idea Would Be Awesome Because I already passed eyes!

• Paul DeRitis (Pderitis99)Paul DeRitis (Pderitis99) commented  · 

I would want more levels too on the ios and computer too. maybe an abandoned ware house, or a huge ancient library or maybe a scary abandon hospital too. keep those ghost thing the same like anon1 say.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Please do make more levels, but keep everything else the same. The game is already fun and scary. Please add multiplayer too.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

More levels would be great! To play in a large empty hospital or different houses.

• FRHFRH commented  · 

I like it, that the ghost doesn't look like slender. More levels sounds good.

Feedback and Knowledge Base